Our Summer Fun Program is open to all students entering Kindergarten through 7th grade, conveniently located on our three elementary campuses in Brea, Chino Hills, and La Mirada.
JUN 13 - AUG 26, 2022
Heights Christian Schools is celebrating summer with the Summer FUN Program! In 2022, we are breathing new life into SFP on our elementary campuses. Designed specifically for children as young as those entering Kindergarten, all the way through those entering 7th grade, fun, and structured indoor learning opportunities will include science, tech, art, Bible, and more, along with outdoor games and activities, water play, sports, and free play each day.
Each week will include inflatables on campus, waterslides, an off-campus excursion, special on-campus guests, and rotations designed with an emphasis on exploration and engaging activities that encourage kids to be kids. HCS provides a positive, safe and healthy environment with counselors who serve as role models and genuinely care about every child entrusted to them.
Sign up for a couple of days, a couple of weeks, or the entire summer!
- June 13, 2022 - August 26, 2022
- For children entering K - 7th Grade in the Fall
- Our program runs Monday - Friday from 6:30AM - 6:00PM
- Available on our Brea, Chino Hills Elementary, and La Mirada campuses
- $25 sibling discount available (Applicable for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th siblings enrolled in concurrent Weekly Option schedules)
- Pay in Full: all registration fees, extra fees, and program fees are due in full at the time of registration. Paid in Full balance includes a non-refundable $50 deposit for each registered week per child.
Pay Weekly: all registration fees, extra fees, and a non-refundable $50 deposit per week per child enrolled are due at the time of registration. The weekly balance is due in full the Friday before your child is scheduled to attend.
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
To serve your child best, basic proficiency in English and current immunization records are required at the time of registration. Parent/guardian must speak basic English or provide a translator upon arrival in the school office. Children that do not speak basic English will not be accommodated in our program.