APPLY FOR EMPLOYMENT AT HCS
You may submit your resume and employment application to our District Office via email, mail, or in person. Your application will be kept on file if your skills are a match for any of our positions.
JOIN THE HCS TEAM
Our mission is to lead children and their families into a relationship with Jesus Christ, equipping them in heart and mind to influence the world for God’s Kingdom. All employees are first and foremost ministers of the gospel, called of God to lead others to Christ, and to perform ministerial duties using their gifts, talents and abilities for God’s glory. Before responding to an employment opening, we ask that you familiarize yourself with our vision, core values and statement of faith.
Generally, our schools hire for the following positions:
|Coach - Sports
|Day Care - Counselor
|Day Care - Substitute
|Preschool - Aide
|Preschool - Substitute
|Preschool - Teacher
|Summer - Counselor
|Teacher - Computers
|Teacher - Music
|Teacher - P.E.
|Teacher - Spanish
|Teacher - Substitute
|Teacher - TK-8th Grade
Heights Christian Schools is a non-profit 501(c)3 religious organization, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
- How do I find out what positions are open?
- How do I apply for a position with HCS?
- How does the application process work?
- I don't have a computer; how can I apply?
- How do I know that my application has been received?
- May I apply for more than one position?
- How do I apply for a position that is not posted? How do I learn about future openings?
- What does a multiple campus posting mean?
- What benefits are available to HCS employees?
- Do applicants need to be fingerprinted?
- What is the LiveScan process?
- I already did the LiveScan with a different district; do I still need to get fingerprinted?
- How can I do my student teaching at Heights Christian Schools?