Centered on Christ
We believe that Christ should be at the center of all that we do through action, word and deed. Our employees are first and foremost ministers of the gospel, called of God to lead others to Christ, and to use their gifts, talents and abilities for God’s glory (Colossians 1:18, John 1:17, Colossians 3:17, I John 3:3, 7).
- Distinctively Biblical Worldview Approach to Teaching, Leading, Spiritual Formation and Character Development
- Seeking Excellence and Achievement in Academics, Athletics, the Arts and Service
- Biblically-based Stewardship and Accountability
Focused on All Students
We believe that God created each of us in a unique and intentional way, and that God has a special plan and purpose for our lives. HCS approaches the education of students in the same manner (Genesis 1:26-27 and Psalm 139:13-16).
- Meeting the Needs of All Learners
- Seeing Every Child and their Family as an Opportunity for Ministry
- Providing a Safe, Caring and Nurturing Environment
Rooted in Partnership with Parents
We believe God has entrusted the primary responsibility of education to the parents and HCS strives to partner with them (Proverbs 22:6, Deut. 6:7).